Welcome to Islamic Center and Bookstore
In the name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful
The Qur'aan shows clearly that the message and the top priority of all the Prophets was one and the same:
"And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (nation, community) a Messenger (proclaiming): "Worship Allah (alone)", and avoid (or keep away from) Taghut5 (all false deities)." [al-Qur'aan, an-Nahl(16):36]
Muhammad ibn `Abdillaah (s), the last Prophet to be sent to the mankind and the Jinn, was ordered by Allah (swt) in the Qur'aan to say:
"Say you (O Muhammad): 'This is my way; I invite unto Allah (i.e. to the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) with sure knowledge, I and whosoever follows me (also must invite others to Allah i.e. to the Oneness of Allah - Islamic Monotheism) with sure knowledge. And Glorified and Exalted be Allah (above all that they associate as partners with Him). And I am not of the Mushrikoon (polytheists; those who worship others along with Allah or set up rivals or partners to Allah).'" [al-Qur'aan, Yusuf(12):108]
Ibn `Abbaaas radiyAllahu `anhu: The Prophet sallAllahu `alaihi wa sallam sent Mu`aadh to Yemen and said, "Invite the people to testify that Laa ilaaha ill Allah [none has the right to be worshipped but Allah] and that I am the Messenger of Allah. And if they obey you in that, then inform them that Allah has enjoined upon them five daily prayers in every day and night, and if they obey you in that, then inform them that Allah has made it obligatory for them to pay the Zakaat from their properties and it is to be taken from the wealthy among them and given to the poor among them."
“BREIF INTRODUCTION ABOUT THE ISLAMIC CENTER”
May Peace, Mercy and Blessings of Allah be upon you !
The Islamic center situated at Itaewon, in Seoul the capital of South Korea, is playing the role of calling people to Islam and spreading the Message of Islam among the Koreans and people from other countries living in Korea, and the activities of the Islamic center are as follows:
To spread Islam in Korea by giving basic information about Islam, through meetings, translating Islamic books and booklets into Korean language and copying the Islamic CDs/DVDs about Islam and then distributing them to Koreans and non-Muslims, for free …..And so on.
- Teaching Islam through Qur’an and Hadith to men and women.
- Providing the facility of permorming Islamic way of marriage among youth to protect them falling into sin.
- Working in establishing the Islamic websites for the same reasons and to activate the communication with non-Muslim people.
- Trying to unify the Muslim community to succeed in the Dawah (calling people to Islam) in Korea.
Alhamdulillah, by the mercy and help of Allah, Islamic center is achieving success day by day through the combined and enormous efforts made together by Muslim Brothers and sisters who are studying, working in companies or running some businesses in Korea. Because of what many Korean people has accepted and chosen Islam as their religion and a way of life.
The number of these reverted Muslims is growing day by day, Alhamdulillah.
It is a great opporotunity for all of us to engage ourselves in
Islamic acvities here in Korea to earn the Pleasure of Allah by helping us in our Project Islam in Korea.
- If Allah has provided you with wealth you can donate as much as you can because the Center is in dire need of some financial support in order to continue its activities such as translating and publishing books, buying and copying CDs, because it needs too much expenses that Islamic center can’t afford of its own and we are looking for some people who can assist us in our Cause, InshaAllah.
- In case of you are living in Korea
- you can share your plans ,dreams and your project ideas and discuss with us in our Islamic Center in order to strengthen our efforts.
- The Islamic center needs volunteers to do so many especially in the woman department.
May Allah rewards you all in this life and hereafter and may Allah keeps us to worship Him and serve His Deen (the Islam).
Jazakum Allah khairan
The administration of the Islamic center